Sunday 9 February 2014

Spinner Rings - the ebook is now live!


The new Spinner Ring ebook is now live on the website! 22 pages, 73 photos taking you step by step through all the materials, equipment and techniques that you need to create your own beautiful spinner rings, with tips on how to get the sizing perfect, instructions on how to create the wavy pattern at the top of the main ring in the book and lots more. I really have tried to make this book the next best thing to having me in the room with you.


It is available here with immediate download after your order is completed, and will be available on etsy soon too. I hope that you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails