Tuesday 14 January 2014

A Foxy Update and A Big Thank You!


Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment on here or on my facebook post giving feedback on my little fox pendant designs. I've had over 100 comments on facebook, which has been amazing! I have lost count of the exact numbers of votes, but the Sleeping Fox was the clear favourite, with many people suggesting that I added both to the Woodland Collection - so that's what I'm going to do. Top of my list tomorrow morning (got to take photos for a magazine project today!) is to make silver versions of the pendants ready to add them to the website. I've also got brooches of all of the Woodland creatures pendants on my to-do list.

But for now, on to the important business of the winner of the silver Fox pendant of their choice! Thankfully I was able to copy and paste the names of the commenters from facebook! The name that was pulled from my little basket was....

Pamela Jones!


Congratulations ! I will message you through facebook to confirm which fox you would prefer and get your details.

I have a little something for the rest of you as well to say Thank You for your help


I've never offered such a large discount on my website before, and probably won't again! The pendants are usually £32, so the offer makes them £24. It only runs for a week, so if you fancy your own Fox pendant (they will be on the website on Thursday at the latest) or maybe a Lovebird in time for Valentine's Day then now is the perfect time! Click here to see the Woodland pendants.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails