Wednesday 24 July 2013

Bead Table Wednesday

It's been quite a while since I did a Bead Table Wednesday post and I've also decided that I don't show you enough photos of work in progress, so here we go!

Cup of Gold earrings in progress - three of these pairs need to be posted this afternoon so they are my priority.
Sitting on my desk this morning are two different piles of work - one of made-to-order designs and one of more self-indulgent pieces. The made-to-order items have got to take priority, and I've got some more organising to do in my lovely lovely new studio, but hopefully I'll get some work done on the stone settings too before the day is done.

Three stone set pendants - look at the wonderful electric blue flashes in that labadorite!
 And if I'm really organised I'll have some photos of finished pieces to show you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails