Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hello New Shed!


It's going up! T has been working so hard....

 He even put the gazebo up so that he could keep working during the rain!
(ok, so I know it's actually sunny in this picture, but it was raining on and off all day, honest!)
The roof is on now, and T has started the insulation and plaster board on the inside. I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to paint inside next week and put the new flooring down - and then move in!!!! I am so excited!! New tuition dates will be available on the website very soon, with dates starting from the middle of September hopefully. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Bet you're excited. :o)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jo this is a big shed, T has done a fantastic job, well done him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - excited doesn't even come close!!

    Eve - it's double the size of my old one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails