Saturday 19 June 2010

Party Time again!

The Bead Soup party has started again!

This time there are so many of us taking part that Lori has decided, very wisely, to spread the party out over the next week. I remember that last party time I spent all my free time (and a fair bit of time I was supposed to be working!) visiting all the party blogs, so this time things will be a bit more relaxed. Today's party blogs are:

1. Lori, Pretty Things
2. Lorelei, Lorelei1141
5. Katie, KatieBead
6. Kimberly, Bahama Dawn
7. Debbie, Prairie Emporium
8. Lisa, Joolz by Lisa
10. Janet, Singing Woods
11. Julianna, Juls Beads
12. Erin, Treasures Found
 
 
I haven't had a chance to have a look at all of them yet as I've been teaching today but I love Lori's necklace show above - look at all those juicy beads! In her own words, Lori has use "orange carnelian, blue iolite, and yellow citrine, a ton of 26 gauge wire, and started wrapping tiny 3mm and 4mm gemstones around an 18 gauge base" together with an amazingly detailed focal lampwork bead by  Jennifer Cameron
 
 
Right then, I'm off to catch a train over to my parents for Fathers Day and Dad's birthday tomorrow. My boys are already over there as they drove over to spend the day with friends. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll see you on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! Have fun with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to check everyone's blog and look at all their bead soups, there is some magical pieces, can't wait to see your piece, i would love to join this when is the next bead soup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some great pieces, aren't there? I think I'll do a post of my favourites at the end like I did last time.
    Eve, if you follow Lori's blog, Pretty Things, then you'll see when she decides to run another party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails