Thursday 13 May 2010

Time to unpack!


I taught my last evening class of the academic year last night. It was a rather strange feeling as up until now I've been teaching two evenings a week - there's a feeling of "what on earth am I going to do with the time?" and a feeling of sadness too, especially about finishing teaching my advanced class as I'd been teaching them for over a year and they've become lovely friends. Hopefully some of them will be able to come to the new classes starting up in October.

Anyway, it's now time to unpack my tool bag properly! I unpack about half of it each week as I obviously need to use most of the tools that I take with me during the rest of the week, but I'm sure that there will be a few surprises lurking at the bottom!

P.S. I'm not really worried about what I'm going to do with the time - for a start I've got to mark the folders before the exam board see them! Then there's all the new designs I've been itching to have a go at, the magazine articles I've got planned, and you know, I might even go out one evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails