Monday 25 January 2010

Spotty boy


Sorry I've been a bit quiet the last few days - my boy has chicken pox! He's over the worst of it now, thankfully, should be back at school on Wednesday. I've had a not-too-pleasant preview of what he might look like as a spotty teenager though! We've spent our time mainly making lego vehicles and cuddled up under the blanket on the duvet watching old videos of Stingray and Thunderbirds. B posed the vehicles above and took the picture himself! I think my favourite is the truck with the propeller on the back - apparently it makes the truck fly backwards.

3 comments:

  1. nightmare, i can remeber when my two had them, they both had them at the same time, went through loads of calamine lotion,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to read that B is on the mend. Great Lego vehicles. Thank you for helping me out today. Much appreciated.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, both of you! He's going back to school tomorrow as the spots are better and he has been (literally!) bouncing off the walls today.

    Tina, glad I could help! You know where I am if I can help more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails