Monday 29 June 2009

5 days to go!

The Winchester Handm@de show is less than a week away - I can't believe how quickly it's come around! I signed up for it in the depths of winter, and now we're having the hottest day of the year!

I thought I'd show you some work from more of the designers who will be at the show - just to wet your appetite you understand, and to encourage you to come along! Remember that you can find all the details about the show and a list of everyone who is exhibiting at the Winchester Handm@de blog here

The first person whose work I'm going to show you is Izabela -I had real problems trying to choose photos to put on here as her work is amazing! She creates beautifully finished, often very delicate but contemporary crocheted designs, some of which I've shown here.


Have a look at her blog, her website and also her photogallery for some more. I think my favourites are a beautiful multicoloured baby blanket in her gallery and the teeny tiny doll's dress below - beautiful work!


And the second person is Raspberry aka Alice who has been doing an amazing job organising the whole Winchester Handm@de show. As far as I am concerned, you can never have too much jewellery or too many bags, and Raspberry bags are gorgeous, beautiful colours and I'm really looking forward to seeing them in real life. You can check out her work here.


She's been coming up with some great new designs lately, and I'm really hoping that I might be able to persuade her to make a knitting needle roll for me - after she's recovered from Handm@de of course!

2 comments:

  1. hi thanks so much! Looking forward to see you Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you Sunday Izabela!
    I am really looking forward to this event :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails