Monday 23 February 2009

Two days of sunshine


So, how was your weekend? Ours seemed to go very very quickly, probably because we managed to get some jobs done and have some family time too. B and T played on Lee on Solent beach in the sunshine with a friend and his little boy on Saturday while I got some work done (I'd show you some photos of what I made, but I had an little accident :( ) and then B and I did all the jigsaws he owns (enough to completely fill the sitting room floor) while T worked on his bike. Sunday's weather was nearly as nice, so we went for a walk in the New Forest with some friends. I do love the rare days of sunshine that we get at this time of year - it makes me hope that Spring isn't too far away, even though I know that we'll have a fair few days of rain and greyness before Spring really gets here. We're really lucky that we live near such beautiful places that we can enjoy in the sunshine too. We walked between Beaulieu and Buckler's Hard - I'd like to say that the photo above is one I took myself but we were so busy chatting and admiring the view that I completely forgot to get my camera out, so you'll have to make do with one from google instead! It's about a two mile walk each way, and B did really well. He also slept really well afterwards - he fell asleep in the car and didn't stir as I carried him upstairs to his bed!

I decided to have an early night last night too, which is why I'm posting this today instead of yesterday. I had planned to take photos of new jewellery last night, as well as finishing off a new tutorial. Instead I managed to break on of the lights I use in my photo studio set up and then break a dinner plate as I unloaded the dishwasher. As I couldn't take the photos afterall I decided to go to bed before I caused any more damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails