Thursday 5 February 2009

On my desk today


I haven't had as much time in the shed as I would have liked this last week or so - most of my work time has been spent teaching or preparing for the two projects that I still can't tell you about! I spent half of this afternoon and most of this evening in there, though. I managed to get some housework tasks done (making headpins, jumprings etc) and also work on a couple of new designs, including the leaves that you can see above. They will soon be a pair of earrings and a pendant along the lines of my bloom pendant and earrings.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely :) at the risk of sounding like a total lovey hippy, I ADORE all things leafy and treeish - infinitely inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, that's really interesting to see your components before they are made up into specific pieces. Look forward to seeing the finished pendant and earrings.
    Have a good weekend.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails