Tuesday 23 September 2008

Blog cleaning

My cleaning and tidying in the house yesterday has spread to my blog too - I've removed links to some blogs that haven't been updated in a few months and moved some of the sidebar sections around. I've also added some links to my tutorials and to some of the jewellery making information posts that I've made. I keep referring people to them when I'm teaching workshops and in replies to people's emails, so I thought that it would be a good idea to make them easy to find!

2 comments:

  1. hello Jo, wow, this blog thingy is a great way of keeping upto date with whats going with with you B and T! Its lovely to see the photos, we cant wait to see B this weekend when the boys come to visit us in Wales.Shame you wont be able to make it - it sounds like you're very busy at the mo.
    Congratulations on such a professional website also, it all looks amazing! Hope you are well, speak soon, J,N,R and E. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's good, isn't it? T's Dad reads it all the way from the middle east too to catch up with everyday news. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails