Saturday 9 August 2008

Crafty Synergy

I just found another blog to add to my 'must check every day' list - Crafty Synergy. It was created by Patricia, a graphic designer and paper crafter from Texas, who describes ber blog as "a collection of interviews with inspiring artists. We learn a little about each of the creative businesses they own. My hope is that you find reading this as interesting as I do and that it will give some of you the inspiration to follow your dreams as well."

There are some great interviews and some really lovely pictures to feast your eyes on. I definitely recommend a visit or two - or several visits as you'll keep finding more and more delicious handcrafted goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails