Friday 21 March 2008

Turquoise

Well, I was going to write a quick post letting you know that there were 2 places left on the sterling silver pendant workshop next Saturday, but they've just been booked - sorry! I'm just sorting out dates for next term's workshops. I'll post here when details are ready, and of course by then my website WILL be sorted so details will be on there too. If you would like me to send you course details please email me and I'll add you to my mailing list - I won't fill your inbox up with emails, promise!Nicky (Sparkly Treasures) and I are off on our silversmithing course this weekend, so I doubt I'll be post anything over the weekend but I'll hopefully have lost to show you next week! For now, the pictures here are of a bracelet I've made using beautiful turquoise beads from Moogin beads and sterling silver links and clasp that I've forged myself. I've made a matching necklace too.Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Jo with Nicky on your course - fab bracelet - those beads are fab - and I love what you have done with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails