Sunday 25 November 2007

A successful day!

I've just tidied everything away after the annual Southampton University Arts & Crafts Fair. My feet ache, but I'm smiling as it was a very successful day! It was good to catch up with fellow Wessex Guild of Craftsmen members, and good to see some people I send my newsletter to. I had quite few empty spaces on my stall by the end of the day despite getting more jewellery out as things were sold, so I've got the perfect excuse to spend plenty of time beading this week. I've also got a few commissions to do, not to mention the Christmas presents I want to make, so I'm going to be a busy girl.
The necklace and earrings below are made using chainmaille and beautiful rosy beads from Mindy . They were on my stall for the first time today and haven't even been put on my website yet, and they sold on their first outing! Don't worry though, I've got another set of Mindy's beads to play with, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails